Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow Day Fun!

January 7, 2011 finds us with our seventh snow day from school and it looks like we may be home for several days.  Although I have a to-do list a mile long, the kids aren't much into cleaning and organizing and I'm not too thrilled about them being couch potatoes.  Checked the craft closet and had some supplies, but couldn't come up with any ideas.  So with a quick google search, we found several fun ideas.  Invite the neighborhood kids in from the cold and have some snowy day fun! 


http://familyfun.go.com/parties/snow-day-party-704860/

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, Melissa. So many of my friends have made comments about how the schools are closed for the 3rd day and their kids are bored silly. I'll share this with my friends too. I'm sure this will keep some Moms out there sane. LOL!

    ReplyDelete